Download the 14 day trial version. No need to re-enter data if you decide to buy. See for yourself with no obligation!
Abraquest Website Privacy Statement
At Spherical Software Limited are committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of all data protection and GDPR legislation in the UK.
The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information this website collects and how we may use it.
- When you contact us we ask you for your name, telephone number, email address and information related to your enquiry.
- When you register on this website we ask for your name, email address and for information about the school that you work at.
- We have to record a valid email address to allow the website's forgotten password procedure to work. We also require validation of your email address entered on the registration form before allowing access to the schools area. This email address will not be used for any other purpose.
- If you enquire, we will use your personal information solely to respond to your enquiry.
- We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party any reason.
- We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with legalisation.
- If you tick the "Opt In to marketing" checkbox on the registration form/profile page, you will receive an email notification when we add news to the blog on the Abraquest website. You can unsubscribe from these emails at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email, or by contacting us.
- If you sign up to our "newsletter" we will send you a weekly email if there is new news on our website blog. You can unsubscribe from this email at any time.
If you have any questions about privacy please contact us via our contact form on this website, or by telephone.
Last Updated: 25 May 2018