At Spherical Software Limited are committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of all data protection and GDPR legislation in the UK.
The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it. For information on what information the website may collect, please refer to the Abraquest Website Privacy Statement.
- There are two categories of contact: Customer and Prospect.
- Copies of prospect school library databases are sometimes received to check if we can convert the data to Abraquest. This is a free service we offer to all prospects with other library systems. These databases are deleted after 2 weeks unless the prospect is going ahead with the conversion, in which case they may be kept until 2 weeks after the conversion has taken place. We use Microsoft OneDrive to collect prospect data by providing a unique secure link to prospects
- Spherical Software keeps basic customer information (customer name, school name, address and contact email addresses for the librarian, accounts department and other interested parties at the customer's school) for the purpose of carrying out its normal business and support of customer operations. These details are kept secure and private and only for use by authorised Spherical personnel.
- Copies of documents issued such as licence files or conversion reports are kept indefinitely should the customer require a copy.
- Copies of customer data are kept on our internal network for specific tasks that we may carry out from time to time such as data conversions, support tasks. These are deleted after 2 weeks.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes – we may contact you by email, phone, or mail as per your preferences. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with legalisation.
- We will not use your data for any purpose other than those listed in this notice or for legitimate operations as part of providing support services via services such as Abraquest Software Assurance which the customer has purchased.
- We can report on data we hold and you can request to delete it at any time. Please use the contact form on our website for this purpose.
- Please note however that if you are a customer we might not be able to continue providing Abraquest Automated Backup or Abraquest Software Assurance/Online services if everything is requested to be deleted.
More information available to download here: Spherical Software Limited Privacy Notice.
If you have any questions about privacy please contact us via our contact form on this website, or by telephone.
Last updated: 6th May 2022.
Speak to an expert
Book a free demo
Book a free no obligation demo today! Our experienced consultant will answer all the questions you have and explain in clear english how Abraquest can help you.