Philip Johnson has been a software developer for over 36 years and has been involved with Abraquest since 2004/2005. He is the director of Spherical Software Limited (www.sphericalsoftware.com), the company that owns Abraquest.
Introducing Abraquest Software Assurance
Introducing Abraquest Software Assurance, a new service that allows us to continue Maeve's excellent reputation for customer service.
Once an Abraquest licence is purchased, Abraquest is yours to use for ever. However how is it possible to maintain it over the years, add new features for our customers, make it work with later versions of the operating system (Windows 10) and also fix bugs or other suggested improvements that customers discover?
Abraquest Software Assurance is the name of the service that does that and more. It includes:-
- All new releases of Abraquest are free to Abraquest software assurance customers. At present major releases are chargeable (e.g. version 3 is the next chargeable release), minor releases (e.g. going from 2.5 to 2.6) are usually free to all customers.
- Unlimited telephone or email help and advice
- 25% discount on site visits for book input, training, disaster recovery (you are doing backups aren't you??). In other words customers who would like us to on site to help with the adding of books, should take Abraquest Software Assurance as the 25% discount is a big deal when setting Abraquest up for the first time
- 10% discount on all barcodes and scanners
- Full access to Abraquest online facilities such as the online book lookup (used when adding books)
- In future, certain cloud based features will be included in the Abraquest Software Assurance
- In future, certain optional products will be free to Abraquest Software Assurance customers, chargable for everybody else
For more information please download the leaflet on Abraquest Software Assurance. To purchase either contact us to set up a monthly direct debit visit the Abraquest Shop to purchase a yearly or two yearly subscription.