Philip Johnson has been a software developer for over 36 years and has been involved with Abraquest since 2004/2005. He is the director of Spherical Software Limited (www.sphericalsoftware.com), the company that owns Abraquest.
Whats New in 2016?
Whats immediately on the cards for Abraquest in 2016? This post outlines our plans for the next few months.
- First of all, we are going to continue listening to our customers and let our customers drive Abraquest. We listen to our customers and incorporate all good ideas into the product if we think they will be of benefit to the majority of customers. What does this cost? Customers on software assurance get upgrades for free. Customers not on software assurance may have to pay for upgrades and optional extras. Please consider Abraquest Software Assurance if you don't want the hassle of having to raise purchase orders etc. for upgrades to the software. This also keeps your software up to date with the latest operating systems etc, and offers a range of benefits explained further on the link above.
- High on our priority list is increasing the benefits on Abraquest Software Assurance. It already offers a number of benefits such as free telephone help and advice, discounts on barcodes and site visits for training and keeping Abraquest up to date for free for example, but we have one upcoming release that will be announced shortly that will offer a big benefit for customers.
- Take advantage of the cloud. We are already Cloud enabled with Abraquest online (part of Abraquest Software Assurance). There are a number of initiatives that we will include either as part of Abraquest Software Assurance or in the schools area of the website during the year. Again keep checking our blog for more information.
- We are reviewing and updating our website to ensure it provides clear, concise, and useful information for customers and prospects. If you are a prospect and would like to know something, why not contact us? We can reply by making a new page for the website, a blog post, or personally if you prefer.
- We don't hard sell Abraquest, but we are interested in marketing Abraquest and talking to more schools to spread the word. We also intend to keep Abraquest as affordable as possible. In my opinion this is important at all times, not just the hard financial times the world is experiencing at present.
What does all this mean for the typical customer?
It means providing you with the best information possible to allow you to manage your school library, in the easiest and simplest possible way.
Links for this post:
Get in Touch
If anybody has anything they would like us to add to our development plans, or comments of any kind, please be in touch via any method you prefer.